Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

< 1 2
Slayer Phase Superlative Standings
Posted: 01 May 2017 09:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2015-09-02
guest_522571296460800 - 01 May 2017 04:21 PM

HI Folks,

I’m posting here as a member of Knights of Dragon Guard, and this is about the Swindle Superlative in Dorne. We’re asking for clarification of how the numbers are calculated for these rankings. We’ve tried to figure this out ourselves and the number that we see for our alliance just doesn’t feel right. We’re thinking you’re using a number of 48, in our case, for total participants. We think we have around 38 of our members actually taking part in Dorne, vs others in other areas. Taking your number of 3381 per 48 active alliance participants gives 162,288 total swindles. Divided by 6 days equals 27,048 per day. Divided by our 38 swindlers and thats only 712 per person per day. We just feel that we’ve been much more active than that in this event. We respectfully request that the numbers be checked, and that an explanation of the calculations involved posted and explained more completely.

Thank You!

all ava participants of the alliance are counted not only those that are in the region of the superlative smile

Signature 

[Signature Removed.]

Posted: 02 May 2017 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Old Gods
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2014-06-03

HI Folks,

I’m posting here as a member of Knights of Dragon Guard, and this is about the Swindle Superlative in Dorne. We’re asking for clarification of how the numbers are calculated for these rankings. We’ve tried to figure this out ourselves and the number that we see for our alliance just doesn’t feel right. We’re thinking you’re using a number of 48, in our case, for total participants. We think we have around 38 of our members actually taking part in Dorne, vs others in other areas. Taking your number of 3381 per 48 active alliance participants gives 162,288 total swindles. Divided by 6 days equals 27,048 per day. Divided by our 38 swindlers and thats only 712 per person per day. We just feel that we’ve been much more active than that in this event. We respectfully request that the numbers be checked, and that an explanation of the calculations involved posted and explained more completely.

Thank You!

Hi there,

We know that some players have asked this question before so we tried to clarify in our last blog post about Superlatives. When a Superlative uses the term ‘per participant’ it refers to all alliance members participating in this AvA Phase across all regions, not just those members active in the region with the ‘per participant’ superlative.

I hope this helps

Signature 

Ruadhan
Assistant Community Manager, Disruptor Beam

Posted: 03 May 2017 06:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Old Gods
RankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2016-10-06
Ruadhan - 02 May 2017 08:59 PM

HI Folks,

Thank You!

Hi there,

We know that some players have asked this question before so we tried to clarify in our last blog post about Superlatives. When a Superlative uses the term ‘per participant’ it refers to all alliance members participating in this AvA Phase across all regions, not just those members active in the region with the ‘per participant’ superlative.

I hope this helps

Good morning!
I want to second Ruadhan’s points regarding participating vs non-participating Alliance members (thanks, Ruadhan). Still, we’ve asked our data scientist to look over your question and will be able to come back with further clarification later in the day. Hopefully that will help to clear things up for you and your alliance members. Thanks!

Signature 

Brian
Product Manager, ReviQ

Posted: 05 May 2017 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-01-25

How much longer will we have to wait for the final results? My F5 key is getting worn out here!

Posted: 11 May 2017 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2015-03-02

Dear DB:

I’ve been refreshing this page for 10 days, anxiously awaiting the final results for the Slayer Phase superlatives, as promised. The new phase starts in an hour and a half, and, as you can imagine, from the perspective of those of us who played last phase for the superlative titles rather than regional standings, it appears as if we’ve been completely overlooked. My team, The Lancers, spent last phase attempting to be the first team to win three superlatives in a single phase. We spent an entire week doggedly pursuing that goal, and now, 10 days after the phase ended and less then two hours before the next one starts, we still have no idea whether we achieved our goal or not. I don’t mean to be rude or disrespectful, but I do feel that, at this point, I am absolutely entitled to communicate my frustration and disappointment to you on behalf of my entire team as well as all the teams who, like mine, have been returning to this page everyday since the end of last phase, only to be kept in the lurch and disappointed in DB’s lack of follow-through. My team played its heart out for these superlative titles, and it now seems we cared about them more than DB did. In an hour and a half, a new phase begins with new superlatives, and I fear, at this point, the final Slayer Phase superlative standings may never come. This, in my opinion, is shameful.

Posted: 12 May 2017 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2015-03-02

Well, the Rogue phase has now come and gone, and my whole team is still waiting on those final Slayer Phase superlative standings.

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2015-03-02
Brimaester - 20 April 2017 02:19 PM

Hello Bannermen,

This is a placeholder for the Final Daily Superlative Standings for Slayer (Table plus link to Final Superlatives Blog).

Best of luck to all Alliances in the Slayer Phase!

Nearly three weeks since the phase ended. There has already been a phase since this one ended that has both come and gone. Still waiting for the final superlative standings for Slayer phase. My team worked really hard to try and be the game’s first to win three superlatives in a single phase, and this deafening silence about whether or not we accomplished that goal has long since begun to feel like we’re being given “the finger.” Can we please, for the love of all that is holy, finally get the promised final standings?

< 1 2
2 of 2