Today’s build adds Chapter 10 Quests to Gathering Storm. Additionally, it kicks off a 2-week long Sworn Sword XP bonus. It also sets the stage for the much anticipated, week-long, AvA Slayer phase, starting at 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) Tuesday, April 25th, and running through 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC), Tuesday, May 2nd.
Update: FIxed a bug where spoils do not correctly convert. (Note: If you already have encountered this error, please send a ticket into customer service so we can process a refund of your missing spoils.)
Fixes, Improvements, and Additions!
- AvA Slayer Phase has been implemented. The week-long phase runs from 15:00 UTC, Tuesday April 25 to 15:00 UTC, Tuesday May 2.
- Gathering Storm Chapter 10 Quests are now available
- Sworn Sword XP is doubled for most Adventures, available from April 19 to May 2
General Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the AvA timer didn’t update by the second
- Changed the AvA screen’s “Time Left” message to be consistent with the Holdings screen
- Removed the ‘Engage’ button from appearing, after selecting an Alliance Name from the War Targets screen
- Fixed a bug where entering the Talents screen, after viewing the Alliance screen, displays the Baratheon background no matter which Talent Tree was being shown
- Iron Throne bug is no longer appearing after acquiring a non-currency item from the Quartermaster
- Failing a Sworn Sword Quest, and choosing Challenge Details > Retry, will no longer display the “Failed” Results screen by default when finishing the Quest again
- Fixed a bug in the new Quest “A Cold End” where it starts with “address.c” instead of addressing your SS
- Fixed a bug in the new Boss Challenge “All Affairs in Order” where it shows a null graphic instead of Modified Schematics
- Characters without all buildings constructed will see all buildings on holding screen when logging in after a character with all buildings
- Loyalty Rewards may not trigger properly for all players
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players
- Nyall’s Rebellion: “An Oath Broken” AND “Traitor or Loyalist?” will trigger when playing through Gathering Storm Chapter 1 as a Rebel. Make sure to choose the Rebel option to prevent being flagged as a Loyalist
- In Alliance Challenges, pressing “Send” for one text field seems to be clearing the other text fields
- Inputting a character into a text field and immediately pressing the send button seems to temporarily disable the Send button (you may have to type a new character within the text field)
- While affixes being removed from Rare Items (intended to help relieve inventory bloat and improve performance) has raised concerns for some players around shop items being unavailable, and their being unable to use Red Gems to add their own affixes, we want to let you know that we are actively working to develop and implement an alternative and improved approach.
- The following recipes are currently unavailable for Android:
· 10x Keepsakes recipe in the Great Hall
· Uncommon recipes in Village Center
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android