‹ First  < 5 6 7 8 9 > 
Affixes we lost…..
Posted: 11 April 2017 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  390
Joined  2013-12-08
Rhobert Ironman - 11 April 2017 04:13 PM

So like many in this thread I’m sure, I’ve been crafting more legendary items since the massacre of rare affixes and well, it seems to me that the percentage chance of them getting affixes has somehow been lowered as well, not to 0, but I look at the legendary stuff I crafted pre March 1st and it’s just mostly better than what I’ve made since then. Maybe I’m just getting unlucky over and over again, but I wonder if anybody else has noticed this.
Doesn’t seem worth a whole thread so I put it here with this one…

I am not sure, because I haven’t received many interesting affixes during crafting of Legendary items.
Maximum results were a Well Balanced Dragon Horn of Hospitality, a Comfortable Jeweled Armor and a Shining Jeweled Armor.

Considering how many items I destroyed for Dragons, the percentage is very low… and compatible with the period after the removal of Rares.

I will let you know if a Legendary or Peerless result will happen.

Have a nice game

Signature 

Self-appointed Monitor of the Book of Nod, Watcher of the Red Star and the Coming of the Final Nights

A HUGE WAVE OF ZOMBIES IS APPROACHING

Posted: 12 April 2017 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1279
Joined  2014-11-29

Posted: 13 April 2017 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

Got this sword to match my greathelm. Got a great gear set from the shop for silver if only we had affixes back!

Posted: 13 April 2017 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2017-01-29
Valkryie - 13 April 2017 02:53 PM

Got this sword to match my greathelm. Got a great gear set from the shop for silver if only we had affixes back!

Yes indeed, which is exactly what leads me to believe that the real reason for getting rid of rare affixes?
Encourage people to buy more gold in order to get great items….

Posted: 13 April 2017 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

Yeah I believe it is both. You can claim inventory management and also force you to buy gear from the shop. Me personally? I won’t be doing that at all.

I will just keep whatever I get from AvA and Tales and craft free stuff.

The thing is even if you buy an item in the shop for silver you still pay gold to perm, and seal it.

What DB did was listen to a group of loyalists complaining about inventory management and then also as a selling point DB makes more money buy the way of item purchases in the shop.

What Db SHOULD have done instead of removing affixes at all even on common and uncommon crafts is have a competent inventory system. Since they didn’t do their jobs they take away the affixes and punish the customer. 

They at a minimum they should restore the rare affixes and come up with a more reasonable solution than to only appease a group of loyalists that refuse to RI or sell any of their items.

IT ISN’T FAIR AND SHOULD BE CHANGED BACK!!

Posted: 13 April 2017 10:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2017-01-29
Valkryie - 13 April 2017 06:48 PM

Yeah I believe it is both. You can claim inventory management and also force you to buy gear from the shop. Me personally? I won’t be doing that at all.

I will just keep whatever I get from AvA and Tales and craft free stuff.

The thing is even if you buy an item in the shop for silver you still pay gold to perm, and seal it.

What DB did was listen to a group of loyalists complaining about inventory management and then also as a selling point DB makes more money buy the way of item purchases in the shop.

What Db SHOULD have done instead of removing affixes at all even on common and uncommon crafts is have a competent inventory system. Since they didn’t do their jobs they take away the affixes and punish the customer. 

They at a minimum they should restore the rare affixes and come up with a more reasonable solution than to only appease a group of loyalists that refuse to RI or sell any of their items.

IT ISN’T FAIR AND SHOULD BE CHANGED BACK!!

Agreed and especially on the gold part. I permed 30 items before the March 1st massacre and looking back, all the SS I permed just cuz they had a great set of items with an imagined backstory in my head. Now? I never do that. The game is just dead spaces in between the AvA and usually annoying Tales. Once I finish the story. If this problem isn’t fixed, I’m done.

Posted: 14 April 2017 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1461
Joined  2014-09-16

Rhobert Ironman - 13 April 2017 10:37 PM

Agreed and especially on the gold part. I permed 30 items before the March 1st massacre and looking back, all the SS I permed just cuz they had a great set of items with an imagined backstory in my head. Now? I never do that. The game is just dead spaces in between the AvA and usually annoying Tales. Once I finish the story. If this problem isn’t fixed, I’m done.

I think my various screenshots on this thread have demonstrated I was willing to pay to open all the slots on good shop finds, even going so far as putting premium seals on some of them. I’m not going to be buying gold items to do the same thing.  It was the collector’s value of getting something unique and the chance of getting an extraordinary item with stacked bonuses that kept me coming back to the shop.

Signature 

Stark 26 - Lannister 7 - Greyjoy 23 - Baratheon 21 - Targaryen 15 - Martell 23 - Tyrell 31 - Tully 31 - Party 2
Mature Dragons 4 ~ Adolescent Dragons 17 ~ Young Dragons 1 ~ Baby Dragons 4 ~ Live Eggs 0 ~ Dormant Eggs 4
House of Rebirth - Leader

“Above the Fray” - Blood Phase ~ Winter Phase ~ Maester Phase

Posted: 14 April 2017 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

Gleaming Moonstone chain! I’m jelly!

I used this for tales before I got epics. Yes I bought they Joffrey seals for it. Bought the seals and unlocked the seal slots.

Posted: 15 April 2017 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1461
Joined  2014-09-16

Signature 

Stark 26 - Lannister 7 - Greyjoy 23 - Baratheon 21 - Targaryen 15 - Martell 23 - Tyrell 31 - Tully 31 - Party 2
Mature Dragons 4 ~ Adolescent Dragons 17 ~ Young Dragons 1 ~ Baby Dragons 4 ~ Live Eggs 0 ~ Dormant Eggs 4
House of Rebirth - Leader

“Above the Fray” - Blood Phase ~ Winter Phase ~ Maester Phase

Posted: 17 April 2017 05:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

Posted: 18 April 2017 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

Posted: 19 April 2017 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

Love this one but haven’t gotten my MoC for this one.

Posted: 20 April 2017 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

Posted: 21 April 2017 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

Love this shield!

Posted: 22 April 2017 02:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]