Game of Thrones

1 2 > 
Seal of Sustenance
Posted: 19 March 2017 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2016-09-03

Is this seal going to be in the shop any time soon?
I saw it once four months ago and since i cant seem to find it anymore.
Would be nice to know if this seal is going to be available or not since it is RI Seal so people can do pre-planing accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

Signature 

When the sun sets, your line shall end.
Skori se vēzos sets, aōha qogron kessa mōris

Posted: 19 March 2017 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2013-02-23

It’s only given out at a loyalty rewards, as far as I know. If you got one, it’s because you’ve been playing for a certain amount of time.

Signature 

Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Friend Request:

Facebook
Disruptor Beam
Kongregate

Reincarnations (so far): 156

Posted: 19 March 2017 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2016-09-03

I can assure you i we seen it in the shop four months ago.

Maybe it was a mistake i dont know , what i do know is i regret not buying it on spot. Since i’we seen it , i thought its a good idea to ask them so i know how to plan.

I already got 3 of them ; yeah been in the game since 2k13/14 but i want an DB answer because i dont want to waste time or peel seals or whatever .

Tbh am asking for “faithful hound” item. i need like additional 7 seals because there is no point in going with “direwolf patriarch ” in RI if it only boosts adventures. the hound is adventure + quest speed boost with them ideal match for the seal am asking about.

Thank you for trying to help me around this tho, really appreciate it

Signature 

Posted: 19 March 2017 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1445
Joined  2014-09-16

There was once a gamble pack in the shop during the first RI event that had Myrcella and Raven Seals of Questing as common rewards and Seals of Sustenance as the rare reward.  That’s the only time I’ve seen it in the shop outside of loyalty rewards.  But maybe different players are being served different offers.  We know that has happened before with gold offers.

Signature 

Stark 26 - Lannister 7 - Greyjoy 23 - Baratheon 21 - Targaryen 15 - Martell 23 - Tyrell 31 - Tully 31 - Party 2
Mature Dragons 4 ~ Adolescent Dragons 17 ~ Young Dragons 1 ~ Baby Dragons 4 ~ Live Eggs 0 ~ Dormant Eggs 4
House of Rebirth - Leader

“Above the Fray” - Blood Phase ~ Winter Phase ~ Maester Phase

Posted: 19 March 2017 11:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2016-09-03

No

It was as normal seal offer along with the seal of the seven. I remember as clear as a day. And normal seals on pages as you normally will go trough.

I guessed they will run the seal again in few months but they never did so i dont know if it was a mistake on their part or its a very rare occasion they do offer it for players to buy it.
And since they suspended the “old rule” to pre-order items from them long time ago i only see it as logical step to ask them if they going to put it again for sale or not so i know what (or not) to do.

Its a common sense that that seal belongs with the faithful hound (7 slots) and was designed as such.

Signature 

Posted: 19 March 2017 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2014-04-28

My “Faithful Hound” only has 6 slots.

Image Attachments
11202094_384670251742279_5667566103697901499_n.jpg
 Signature 

The Black Rose

Posted: 19 March 2017 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Gold Cloaks
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1199
Joined  2013-07-11

Are you talking about this one?

http://gotascent.wikia.com/wiki/Seal_of_Sustenance

It was given out twice as anniversary rewards, I don’t recall that it was ever in the shop.  There are other speed seals that come out as gold deals or in the shop though

Signature 

Friend me First - Raven me for Alliance Invite

My dragons: Stjarnia,    Tyr Hel Ullr Mani   Dagr Lofn Buri Elli    Nott Vali   Joro   Sif

Posted: 19 March 2017 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2016-09-03

Sorry 6 slots/

Made a mistake ; it happens.

Yeah am talking about that one.

The Seal of Sustenance.

Signature 

Posted: 19 March 2017 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  354
Joined  2015-07-26

This seal was in a gamble pack (for gold, not money) at least twice, see this thread. I don’t think it was available for individual purchase, but I can be mistaken. There is a good chance the gamble pack would be repeated.

Signature 

GoT:A: Life no. 56, temporarily in longer life for crafting; Young dragons Giria, Akiir, Drirr and Wrinn.
ST:T: quit

Posted: 19 March 2017 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2016-09-03

Thank you Arien

And why am not surprised that on that thread Nod ‘s name keeps appearing with perfectly reasonable explanations. I miss that person..

But no, I saw it as individual seal ; hence the question. So i hope DB will reply at least with Yes or NO answer because am going to be really upset if i do ever see it again and am investing in totally useless seals that i dont need at all but will be ” replacement ” for that one.

Signature 

Posted: 19 March 2017 01:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2014-08-30

If you are looking for the fastest time increases then the Faithful Hound should get you a 25% increase in both quest and adventure speed.  I put my seals on the Giant because I didn’t have the Faithful Hound.  The Giant is a peerless item which gives you a 23% quest and adventure speed boost with more to your base states than the Hound, which probably doesn’t mean much if you are RI.  I would probably go with the Hound if I had to do it again.

Posted: 19 March 2017 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2016-09-03

Thanks for trying to help Felton.

Am already in RI mode yes , but gear is not the problem.. the Seal is. Am already in Boost trough Sand steed, hound , horseshoes , marquises g breastplate and on top of it 3 seals of sustenance and whatnot else..

My question is only related to : Is there going to be another sale of the Seal of Sustenance : again or not. So i can add additional speed.
For the number of RI am planing to do i need to plan the time, and time is for me right now seals. Specifically that seal, and if they going to sell it again or not.

And since its rare to see it on sale or anywhere else i thought its a good idea to ask them because time = everything in this game.

Signature 

Posted: 19 March 2017 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  354
Joined  2015-07-26

There’s also Legendary Expert Traveler’s Seal in the Forging Bonds 12 chapter. I picked up quite a few during my RIs and placed them on “Jon Snow’s Armor, Lord Commander” and “Lightbringer, Red Sword of Heroes”. Since you don’t seem to mind spending gold for a seal, you might consider spending gold for this equipment - note that one fealty building is required for evolving each of these.

As for Direwolf Patriarch being not useful - I respectfully disagree. Mine is filled with Myrcella’s seals and I used it a lot during my RIs. I tend to use a Dragon lately, especially after sealing up the items mentioned above, however I don’t regret the Patriarch, it served me well.

EDIT: And no, I don’t think you’ll get any answer from DB in this thread.

Signature 

GoT:A: Life no. 56, temporarily in longer life for crafting; Young dragons Giria, Akiir, Drirr and Wrinn.
ST:T: quit

Posted: 19 March 2017 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  846
Joined  2013-03-04

Same as everyone else - I have only seen it in a gamble pack (which I don’t buy) or loyalty rewards. Never seen it for individual sale.

Signature 

Ruth the White
Grand Conqueror, Bounty Hunter and Darkest Horror
Leader - Winter is Coming Alliance

Posted: 21 March 2017 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  126
Joined  2015-02-26

DB seems to be adding new packages to the shop, but I don’t see them advertising packages soon.

Signature 

Elbert Florent CXXV
Growing Strong Alliance

Lannister 10     Tyrell 14     Greyjoy     3       Stark 26
Targaryen 18   Martel 26   Baratheon 18   Tully 10

Adolescent 3   Young 5   Baby 1

Posted: 22 March 2017 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  666
Joined  2014-12-14

As we often have to say on the Internets:  “Pics, or it didn’t happen.”

Maybe you’re suffering from the Mandela Effect.

Signature 

—-
Add me to your friends!

Join the Bannermen Without Borders!

1 2 > 
1 of 2