Game of Thrones

Loading problems starting 03-17-17
Posted: 17 March 2017 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  687
Joined  2014-03-05

Details of issue:
When loading the game, the progress bar goes to about 16% or so and then jumps to near 100% and finishes. The game loads unusually quickly. Instead of the typical partial-load screen followed by a delay while the rest of the UIs (such as the menu bar and quest list) load, the game loads all UIs simultaneously and immediately after the load-progress-bar completes. Normally, I’d be excited about this quick load time. However, the problem is that the data is somewhat cached and does not reflect up-to-date information.

Example: I open a building UI and click “finish” on a craft. But the image indicated is actually the previous craft I made from that building. The bug is visual, but does still cause issues when crafting further items and the game thinks there are items available that really aren’t, deceptively allowing the next craft to proceed only to refresh the game and see it didn’t actually work.

The problem extends to all aspects of gameplay, as far as I can tell, including displaying cached values for supposedly new notifications on the menu bar and letting you think your AP is done when it isn’t.

Details on origin of issue:
The new AvA phase (Beast phase) began today. The issue did not begin with the most recent build from a couple days ago. Therefore, it appears to be related to the running of the new AvA phase, despite most of the phase data supposedly being pre-loaded with Wednesday’s build.
I have had no changes in my access procedure, browser used, or computer in general. I use Google Chrome and the Kongregate platform. Clearing cache and other browser data has not fixed the issue.
The only variable that has changed between today and yesterday appears to be that AvA started.

Other information:
A refresh of the game updates the data to what it should be. But this means I have to load the game twice each time I want to access it instead of just once.

Anyone else experiencing this as of today?

Signature 

A Holy R’hllor 4 Life
R’hllin’ R’hllin’ R’hllin’, Rawhiiiiiiiiiide!

Posted: 18 March 2017 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  91
Joined  2014-10-12

yes..
Since Wednesday I too am having strange log-in issues and lags all over the game.  Real slow image loading, delays on switching, extra clicks to get things to open. 
Tried usual fixes too, no avail.  No changes on my end.  Happens on primary account through Kongregate AND alt account through FB.
Frustratingly slow…

Signature 

Golden Shadow
Stick A Fork In Them - Rebel Phase Winners
Sand Snakes In the Grass - Dawn Phase Winners

Officer for Oberyn’s Bastards
...are YOU a Bastard too??
-

Posted: 23 March 2017 02:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  687
Joined  2014-03-05

Still experiencing this issue even with a new build launched. Am I really the only one? And if so, does anyone have a suggestion for how I might go about troubleshooting this issue?

Signature 

A Holy R’hllor 4 Life
R’hllin’ R’hllin’ R’hllin’, Rawhiiiiiiiiiide!