Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Can only hit 1 time now on ACs
Posted: 01 March 2017 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2016-10-05

Before todays build the ACs were fine…...........

Now they are not!!!!!

I tried to hit more than once, but nothing…..tried the reload thing…..nothing!!!

IF THIS WAS A FIX…..........PLEASE REVERT IT BACK TO BROKEN….....LIKE IT WAS?!?!

Truly unbelievable this build ever made it past QA testing…...if even is a QA dept???
big surprise big surprise big surprise

Posted: 01 March 2017 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2013-08-19

+1 same issue

Posted: 01 March 2017 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2013-03-05

I am also having the same issue.  Had to refresh 5x for 5 hits on IoG.  :-(

Signature 

STT Leader of MACOs

Posted: 01 March 2017 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-10-31

Same issue.  Had to wait about 15 minutes after the initial hit to do anything else.  Game was extremely laggy during that time.  Thoroughly frustrating.

Posted: 02 March 2017 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2015-07-14

Same here. Hit 1x, wasn’t possible to hit the rest. Reloading helped not. Log out/in helped in only one challenge. The next challenge was able to hit again only 1x.

Posted: 02 March 2017 05:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-11-24

It’s not just ACs, I have the same issue with BQs, which makes leveling pretty much impossible.

Posted: 02 March 2017 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2014-06-17

Yes, I am having the same trouble.
Make one attack in a challenge (in this case DoaL) and it freezes.
I cannot make another attack until I quit game and reload.
This is very annoying.
Please fix ASAP

Posted: 02 March 2017 10:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2014-12-06

Having the same issue.  First attack is fine but I can’t use the following 4, even after refreshing.

Posted: 02 March 2017 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2014-09-27

I can’t hit in alliance challenges or bq’s. Please fix/ undo the changes made. Refreshing doesn’t work, cleared cache and tried incog mode several times as well.

Signature 

Roll one up. mtorch

Posted: 02 March 2017 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2014-08-25

+1 same issue with ACs.  Nearly impossible to hit them especially when your alliance has several heavy hitters and you can burn through each AC multiple times a day.

Posted: 02 March 2017 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2014-07-26

DB please revert this change. Nobody cares about having the rewards window pop up multiple times. It’s a very slight annoyance but no big deal at all. Having a delay, even a slight one, between attacks in a Boss Quest or Challenge is much, much worse. Even if you can resolve the problem where a refresh is needed, fixing this bug in this manner was a bad idea to begin with. Please please get rid of it.

Posted: 02 March 2017 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Old Gods
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2014-06-03

First off let me say that we do hear your feedback on the recent change to BQ and AC.
The inability to attack more than once initially was not intended and has been logged as a bug.
We have also added this to the known issues in the build notes and are working to correct as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Signature 

Ruadhan
Assistant Community Manager, Disruptor Beam

Posted: 02 March 2017 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2014-07-26

That’s great but players are very upset about this bug and it is breaking the game for many. If we have to see another build where this is simply listed as a “known issue” and not fixed, I think many would be very unhappy with DB. There is an obvious solution to just revert the bug fix that caused the problem.

Posted: 03 March 2017 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  157
Joined  2014-07-01

Are you guys even testing these fixes before going live with them anymore? This would have been such an easy bug to spot. Now, in order to stop a handfull of players from cheating, it’s busted for absolutely everyone. (.....walks away muttering something about using a cannon to kill a fly…..)

Signature 

Tremond Swann, Hand of the Queen

Posted: 05 March 2017 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  252
Joined  2013-04-29

It’s been more than a couple of days since y’all found out that the Alliance Challenges got buggy after that last build. It’s been a couple of days since y’all said that this issue would be rectified ‘soon’. Is it too ‘soon’ to ask for an update on this? I love you guises - you know I do - but you should know by now that waiting until folks complain to let them know wtf is going on doesn’t make you any friends. Hoping this will be heard as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Signature 

Family, Duty, Honor. Is that the right order?

Royal Executioners - breathing down your neck…

Posted: 05 March 2017 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2013-10-23

From trying i can give only this hint: Enter the challenge with your Sword but dont hit. Wait till the challenge shows up on the board, open and hit away like yesterday. My expierence is that if you hit the one time possible at first you need a refresh to be able to hit again after the challenge shows up.