Game of Thrones

the mountain horse
Posted: 10 January 2017 08:47 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2015-01-20

Dear DB,
could you please bring back the Mountain horse in the shop?
Starting battle players are at a disadvantage compared to Intrigue (The Valyrian) and Trade (Littlefinger ship) in term of companion with speed bonus.

Thanks

Posted: 10 January 2017 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2016-10-15

I agree totally , it’s not like it matters to DB if it’s there or not so put it back in please .

Posted: 10 January 2017 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3936
Joined  2013-09-24

If you’re eventually going to have a dragon which makes your Mountains Horse obsolete, then instead I suggest put 34 gold into a Direwolf Patriarch and use that to reincarnate immediately through all of the houses, through the level 90 CP/GP talents during opportune windows of time when RL dictates running a longer reincarnation life, and through any of the best fealty talents desired later on in a final life which won’t be in your ending fealty. The (generally) best talents are Arms of the Kraken and Iron Price both in Greyjoy, Winter is Coming in Stark, and the +16% action talents. Any of the other useful talents come with caveats about how quickly you’ll need to reincarnate them or how you’ll play later on for them to be useful to you and given the potential remaining life in this game I suggest none of the other talents would be worth it to you.

The biggest challenge you have as newer players is trying to play this game the way db intended instead of playing it more efficiently as long term players have figured out to. TBH, Mountains Horse is obsolete before you even purchase it. There are better ways to save/spend your gold.

Signature 

I don’t have to be 100% spot on, I just need to be correct more times than you.