Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Does luck stick with the building?
Posted: 24 July 2016 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2015-10-13

Hi guys,

I have been playing gota for about 2 years now and I did some shots at dragon hatching. I have a live egg and am working on the baby dragon.

Up to now, I haven’t spent much thought on reincarnation, but now I started with it, to unlock the fealty buildings.

I did some attempts to hatch my egg in the dragon pit, so I collected some luck there already. I read that this luck persists after reincarnation, which is good smile
However, I know I can also hatch a baby dragon from the Targaryen fealty building, at lower cost. My question is: will I have the same luck bonus there, or does the luck bonus stick with the building, i.e. can I only use the luck I have in the dragon pit, or also in the reliquary?

Thanks for a hint
Faliath

Posted: 24 July 2016 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  257
Joined  2014-07-18

The accumulated luck from the dragon pit will not transfer over, it only exists in that building

Signature 

Leader

Posted: 24 July 2016 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4026
Joined  2013-09-24

..BUT you can craft for 2 dragons in tandem, at the same time, one each in Targ fealty and Dragon Pit.

This may be an advantageous move based upon how much luck you currently have on your Dragon Pit hatch and how many Peerless Black Gems you have which could be moved towards your Targ building dragon hatch. How much luck do you have on your Dragon Pit and how many Peerless Black Gems do you have?

Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2016 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Old Gods
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2014-06-03

Hello Faliath,

First off let me wish you the best of luck in your attempts to hatch your dragon.

The luck is non transferable and is tied to a particular recipe.

This means that unsuccessful attempts in the Dragon Pit do not increase luck in the Reliquary.

I hope this helps.

Signature 

Ruadhan
Assistant Community Manager, Disruptor Beam

Posted: 10 April 2017 11:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2017-02-03

do not increase luck in the Reliquary.
หน้าเล่น gclub

Posted: 11 April 2017 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1356
Joined  2014-11-29

I would finish off the attempt in the Dragon Pit and then NEVER craft a dragon in there again.

Once you have gotten your dragon from the dragon pit then only craft your babies in the Reliquary. That is if you have unlocked the building that is.

Good luck!

‹‹ Counting House 2.0      D-I-V-O-R-C-E ››