Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

< 1 2 3
Inactive Players and Member Lists. I am here to help! 
Posted: 06 September 2017 08:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2017-06-12
Auralys - 06 September 2017 02:54 AM
Gim - 04 September 2017 08:07 AM

There are two ways to find my alliance: Search my ID: 47101, view profile, click on the alliance name. Or go to the AVA menu, go to the vale, go to Last Sentinels of the Godswood at #12.

Also, my name is spelled Auralys. Thanks.

- as a friend, from there alliance is easy; and your name can be found from your fanpage or so.
Very Great job again it’s a mine sheet
- How many members to keep for the tiers I’ve checked tiers 6 with 300 members is 1/4 of the cost in -vp; 
- decide if early/experienced/officer members should be given additional leave period.
-1 month leave is the time a leader can be inactive before being replaced by any members, 2w for officer

you’re fantastic a sheetproducer; be ready to get barters and befriend alliance

Edit : I spent some time to optimise cleaning with your sheet. I managed to open all the links at once, so removing everyone from the DB, now alliance is empty, thanks a lot;

Signature 

Nordmen Alliance, Officer Clarence Mayweather, l343

< 1 2 3
3 of 3