Game of Thrones

‹ First  < 6 7 8
Why DB will unveil House Arryn during Season 5 (*spoiler*)
Posted: 05 July 2015 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1068
Joined  2013-10-01

I was. One of the most underrated Great Houses? Free fish? More Trade? Good Talents for serial reincarnators? A storyline that was more unique than the other? New NPC that kinda looks like a cannibalistic serial killer, gets killed, then looks like grizzled war veteran? What’s not to love?

House Tully was awesome. It will likely be my final House (I will see what House Arryn is like when it eventually shows up). Seriously, if House Arryn is half as good as House Tully, it will be awesome.

Signature 

Permanent Talent Points
Arryn: x0/Baratheon: x21/Greyjoy: x24/Lannister: x13/Martell: x16/Stark: x28/Targaryen: x20/Tully: x25/Tyrell: x23

Total: 170/306

Posted: 05 July 2015 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  369
Joined  2014-11-25

I don’t like fish, I like pork, or burgers, those are nice too.

But seriously, Tully is one of the best houses out there and the Tully building does help with your supply of uncommon resources. Too bad the 4th tier unlock doesn’t multiply that recipe, that would have been awesome.

That said, if you have all talents permed all houses should be about the same, if you ever make it that far.

Signature 

I may or may not be related to Skynet and/or any other rogue AI

Posted: 05 July 2015 09:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1068
Joined  2013-10-01

Yeah. My reasoning is purely because the storyline plus my love for the Riverlands and House Tully.

Signature 

Permanent Talent Points
Arryn: x0/Baratheon: x21/Greyjoy: x24/Lannister: x13/Martell: x16/Stark: x28/Targaryen: x20/Tully: x25/Tyrell: x23

Total: 170/306

Posted: 06 July 2015 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  278
Joined  2014-10-29

I want House Arryn! I want to be able to make the Seal of the Falcon. I want to be able to steal 8% better than I already do. I want to be able to craft a Master Cat Burglar. I want to rule the Eerie and drop snacks for my dragons through the sky door.

Signature 

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Posted: 18 July 2015 05:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  356
Joined  2014-12-07
Lizzie Borden - 06 July 2015 12:32 PM

I want House Arryn! I want to be able to make the Seal of the Falcon. I want to be able to steal 8% better than I already do. I want to be able to craft a Master Cat Burglar. I want to rule the Eerie and drop snacks for my dragons through the sky door.

LOL Master Cat Burglar and your idea of the Moon Door!

And I’m also replying to this thread in an attempt to revive it raspberry

Posted: 18 July 2015 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2013
Joined  2013-02-24

The GCs are not thrilled when people necro threads, there is an ongoing thread in Ear (House Arryn - thread 666 and counting) that is more current and Nod has commented in it with an explanation for why Arryn has not been added yet.

Signature 

The Artist Formerly Known As the Mad Queen
Hassle the Joff with your Boss Quests!
Dulak the Destroyer 11/21/14 | Deme the Deviant 2/15/15 | Prab the Puppetmaster 5/14/15 | Amad the Aristocrat 10/15/15 | Two Percenter the Doomed 10/23/15 | Whitewalker Texas Ranger 11/1/15 | Flatulence the Mighty Wind 12/4/15 

Posted: 13 April 2017 08:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2016-09-15
Victarion Stone - 27 March 2015 07:26 PM

LOOK, I’VE BEEN DIPLOMATIC! I’VE AVOIDED TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS! I’VE BEEN PATIENT! GIVE ME HOUSE ARRYN OR I’LL… I’LL… I’LL ASK FOR HOUSE ARRYN AGAIN!

I WANT HOUSE ARRYN!!! mhelm mhelm mhelm

Signature 

✯ “It is a high spiritual truth that we create with our judgments.” ✯

Posted: 13 April 2017 08:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2016-09-15
Davos Storm - 05 July 2015 08:23 PM

I was. One of the most underrated Great Houses? Free fish? More Trade? Good Talents for serial reincarnators? A storyline that was more unique than the other? New NPC that kinda looks like a cannibalistic serial killer, gets killed, then looks like grizzled war veteran? What’s not to love?

House Tully was awesome. It will likely be my final House (I will see what House Arryn is like when it eventually shows up). Seriously, if House Arryn is half as good as House Tully, it will be awesome.

WHERE IS THAT DAMN HOUSE!!! I WANT HOUSE ARRYN!!! mhelm mhelm mhelm

Signature 

Posted: 13 April 2017 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2016-09-15

SO WHERE IS HOUSE ARRYN??? I’M ALMOST DONE WITH OPENING UP MY LAST HOUSE… I WANT THIS HOUSE mhelm mhelm mhelm

Signature 

Posted: 20 April 2017 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1063
Joined  2013-03-24

ROFLMFAO

I wonder if they have any plans to release a new fealty any time Soon

Signature 

Officer in Winter is Coming Alliance
Schadenfreude - Bounty Hunter
Wight Wedding - Darkest Horror

Posted: 21 April 2017 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  420
Joined  2013-12-08

They say no…

but i heard the cousin of the shopkeeper under the house of the aunt of one of the cleaning ladies working in the DB offices, she saw a timetable and two new Fealties on it…

we will have in July the Night’s Watch and at the end of the season the “Winter is Coming” Army with the Night King and his Zombies…

and she saw those Fealties are available only for 6 months!!!

but no Arryn in 2017, unfortunately!!!!

Signature 

Self-appointed Monitor of the Book of Nod, Watcher of the Red Star and the Coming of the Final Nights

A HUGE WAVE OF ZOMBIES IS APPROACHING

Posted: 21 April 2017 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  278
Joined  2014-10-29
Lizzie Borden - 06 July 2015 12:32 PM

I still want House Arryn!! I WANT MY STEAL FEALTY!!!!!

Kudos to whoever revived this necro thread. I don’t give a damn if the staff don’t like it. I don’t like not having my steal fealty. I don’t like even numbers. 8 is an even number. I am highly prejudiced against even numbers

This thread made me sad reading all the posts of the people who were giants in the forum/game when I was a noob. Do you know how many customers will return when you give them what they want?? DB do you REALLY realize how much revenue you can rake in for your new project? I have ignored your invitation to be part of the Beta group for TWD. Not because I’m not a fan of the show but because you like to half-ass every project you start. And TWD is what you have spent your time on instead of House Arryn.

How much do you love RW gold? There is the 10 gold for the premium House Arryn Upgrade, the 10 gold for the multiple production for House Arryn. There is the 10 gold for the premium House Arryn Talent. There are the numerous gold packages I WILL BUY for the new steal gear, steal seals you can promote. Really if you want your new game to succeed I would slap something together because there is your revenue for your new project. People will return in DROVES to the game.

Signature 

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Posted: 30 April 2017 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2014-02-12
Selena Silverthorne - 13 April 2017 08:47 AM
Victarion Stone - 27 March 2015 07:26 PM

LOOK, I’VE BEEN DIPLOMATIC! I’VE AVOIDED TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS! I’VE BEEN PATIENT! GIVE ME HOUSE ARRYN OR I’LL… I’LL… I’LL ASK FOR HOUSE ARRYN AGAIN!

I WANT HOUSE ARRYN!!! mhelm mhelm mhelm

Signature 

Stark 1, Lannister 1, Greyjoy 1, Baratheon 1, Targaryen 0, Martell 1, Tyrell 1, Tully 1Arryn 0

Dorment Dragon Eggs: 1, Live Dragon Eggs: 2, Baby Dragons: 1, Adolescent Dragons: 1, Mature Dragons 1

Posted: 30 April 2017 02:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2016-08-06

I would donate money to a go fund me page to help cover some of DB’s costs of implementing house Arryn. :( what a steal right?

Posted: 30 April 2017 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1063
Joined  2013-03-24
Mysterious Stranger - 30 April 2017 02:01 AM

I would donate money to a go fund me page to help cover some of DB’s costs of implementing house Arryn. :( what a steal right?

They have plenty of money.

They just moved to a new building

They are sinking all their money into their new game

They don’t care to finish this one

Not a solid base to build on imo

Signature 

Officer in Winter is Coming Alliance
Schadenfreude - Bounty Hunter
Wight Wedding - Darkest Horror

‹ First  < 6 7 8
8 of 8