< 1 2
Cosplay Time!
Posted: 22 September 2014 01:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2014-03-02

Alayne,

What a fantastic photo shoot! Your dress is amazing, and it looks like you have talented friends as well.

Have you seen the offerings from Spirit Halloween this year? They have licensed GoT costumes and accessories. Here is a link

Of course I am making my own costume, but I did pick up Cercei’s wig. It is absolutely beautiful! They have a lovely crown for your costume, too. I’ll post pics of my dress when I finish it!

Posted: 23 September 2014 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1912
Joined  2013-02-15

Tyrions Bird: nice! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

I’m thinking about maybe making a Cersei as well eventually. Our group wants to get back together next year. Even though Sansa’s my favourite, I don’t like many of her dresses, except for the wedding dress which I’m afraid I’m not able to create.. ^^

Actually I wanted to sort of specialize into Star Wars Cosplay from now on, but Star Wars and GoT might an idea as well smile

Signature 

currently: Lady Ellen Sandstorm (Martell)
Dragon Egg quickened: 3rd February 2015   |    Dragon Egg hatched: soon… :D
Add me as an ally!

Posted: 23 September 2014 11:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  282
Joined  2014-05-23

Heh, that reminds me of this crafty seamstress I met at a renaissance fair. She mostly did medieval/fantasy garments but her favorite pieces were her Sailor Moon cosplay outfits.

gulp LOL

Signature 

Posted: 23 September 2014 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2014-03-02

I think you should definitely go for Sansa! If her last dress (the black one, I assume she got it from Lysa’a closet)is any indication, I bet next season she will have some amazing dresses. Find yourself a Littlefinger!

Posted: 24 September 2014 05:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2014-03-28

Hello! I’m glad there is a topic about cosplay in here, as I’m a big fan.

Lady Alayne, I’m so impressed by your photos! The costumes are awesome!!You all did such a nice work!
I hope this year, me and my friends finally manage to make our GoT costumes, as we’ve been talking so long about this!

Thanks for this thread and thanks for sharing this! smile

Signature 

Xaryvdi Gaaren the Sincere,
Mother of Adis, Anthrax, Envy,Trametes V
Officer and Master-at-arms, A Song of Ice N’ Fire alliance

Posted: 24 September 2014 05:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1912
Joined  2013-02-15

Tyrion: yeah the Mockingjay dress (as people started calling it) is nice as well. But as I said… I really love her wedding dress - I’m just afraid it’s too much work for me. I haven’t done lots of embroidery so far! :D

we’ll see!

Aelfred: haha, I have done Sailor Moon as well! Actually Princess Serenity might be my first “cosplay” ever. Even though it was made out of some curtains by my mom for a friend’s halloween party when I was like 12 ^^ But I’ve done one of the villains from season 3 (Tellu) in later years :D

Signature 

currently: Lady Ellen Sandstorm (Martell)
Dragon Egg quickened: 3rd February 2015   |    Dragon Egg hatched: soon… :D
Add me as an ally!

Posted: 20 October 2014 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1010
Joined  2013-03-02

I know I’m late, but I wanted to tell Alayne and her cosplay group that they made a wonderful job with their costumes and banners!! Very lovely smile

Signature 

Currently in-game as Lady Asha Harlaw (30th incarnation)Complete lineage ☼ Member of WiCA ☼ Pick an icon here!

Posted: 01 April 2016 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2016-03-31

No GOT Cosplay yet, but here is my last setup at least. We where asked by Bioware and EA to preform at ComicCon Sweden for the release of Dragon Age Inquisition, and we only got three weeks to “guesstimate” what the outfits would be like. The NDA was still in effect, so yeah…a lot of guessing and tweaking haha, but it all worked out OK.

Lot´s of this will be redone however for the GOT Cosplay, but the general theme would be the same with animal skins and the more “ranger like” class in mind. At least for starters.

Posted: 01 April 2016 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
Gold Cloaks
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1225
Joined  2013-07-11

What a great job!

Signature 

Friend me First - Raven me for Alliance Invite

My dragons: Stjarnia,    Tyr Hel Ullr Mani   Dagr Lofn Buri Elli    Nott Vali   Joro   Sif

Posted: 01 April 2016 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2016-03-31

Sends my thanks and pleads for more crafters to show there wares.

So happy to begin with jewelry now any day as well. Cosplay XP advance wink

Posted: 08 December 2016 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-12-08

So much beautiful artistry, very well done everyone.

Here is my contribution…
Not so much a costume as it is my Druidic regalia.
I am Wiimpekwa Ravens Claw

< 1 2
2 of 2