Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Fate, Sealed - Necro Thread
Posted: 02 March 2013 01:19 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2013-02-22

I have kept the post short and direct so only those this far along will understand… trying to make sure I don’t give out spoilers to those who come across this post that haven’t been this far along.
So I have spoken to all three of them (Darryk, Roxton, and whats his face, now I am unsure if I should keep one alive or kill them both. I am not looking for any specific resolutions; just a few opinions…
My biggest concern is about making sure I get the achievement that has being the most powerful noble in your area in it.

Signature 

Join the 2%

Posted: 02 March 2013 06:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2013-02-22

No one is this far? I sit and stare at the quest all day long… LOL I seriously need some opinions here.
Do I kill Roxton, Harlton, or both…?

Signature 

Join the 2%

Posted: 02 March 2013 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2013-02-22

Whenever I get an option to kill people, I kill them. So I suggest you kill both.

Signature 

Join House Martell.

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

“Sometimes it is best to study a game before you attempt to play it.” - Doran Martell

Posted: 04 March 2013 08:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2013-02-23

Without giving too much away, I can only tell you that sometimes the one you plan to kill plans to kill you too. Lucky all those people are always standing around you at court, though.

Signature 

“Regrets are illuminations come too late.” Joseph Campbell

Posted: 04 March 2013 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  651
Joined  2013-02-21

Using my adept ability to scry into the future and divine the best response to your question, I have come up with the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tagGuuVYx9g

...But seriously, you need to make the decision that you feel would fit most naturally with your character.

But if you’re looking to be most powerful, it’s generally advisable to humble or murder the people in power around you.

Signature 

Rykkard Mormont, Leader, Brotherhood Without Banners
Formerly Jurevicus Galilee
Add as GoTA Friend || GoTA Community Guide (Under Development)

Posted: 04 March 2013 04:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  235
Joined  2013-02-15

///SPOILER\\\

This is the results I got, so if you don’t want to know what is just stop reading now. . .

I was sort of torn with the choices too. I mean the one guy backed me up in the tutorial and has been nothing but cool to me, the other guy an obvious enemy and perpetual douchebag. Simple choice right? Simple trap more like it! So I sat on the fence trying to play them against each other while putting off making a choice, but I apparently over played the tension, Roxton got a hold of a knife and tried to kill me and alas, my faithful ally sacrifice his life for mine.

I was majorly bummed out by this. I like keeping my NPCs alive. Wish I \had just went with my gut instinct and killed Roxton. But now there is the question of who in my fiefdom armed my enemy. . .

Signature 

Posted: 17 August 2014 06:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-08-17

We’ll when I was in that situation, I killed both. And if you don’t want spoilers stop reading!

Turns out that after I beheaded Lord Roxton, Lord Harlton pulled a knife out and lunged at me. But the boy… Someone snow, king Roberts Bastard, put a spear in his back befor he can kill me. So im sad that I didn’t find out wether lord Harlton killed my wife but lady whatsherface backed lord roxton up and the bastard said so so I killed him and roxton because if treason.

Posted: 17 August 2014 06:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4185
Joined  2014-01-17

17-month necro… where did you even find this..?

Signature 

Retired Lady Commander of the Gold Cloaks

Let me go? Do you humans consider conversation a form of imprisonment? I suppose that might explain why so few are willing to sit and talk.—Lorik Qui’in

Posted: 17 August 2014 08:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2599
Joined  2013-05-14

If anyone is desperate to see all the different options I’m pretty sure they’re on the wiki.

Signature 

Volume I Quests :: Sworn Sword statistics calculator :: Full lineage

Argella Strickland formerly Orys Parren formerly Argella Woodfoot formerly Orys Toyne

Posted: 17 August 2014 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2014-08-04

Liam Snow, Pro Necro

hey that rhymes

Signature 

A Storm of Swords
Recently Appointed Semi-Junior Officer In-training

Posted: 16 June 2017 08:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-05-25

I killed Roxton first, then Harlton tried to stab me but Derryk saved me. On the body they found a letter, signed by “The Silent Lady”.

So in the end I think it’s all the same conclusions, just choose whichever one you think is best.

Posted: 21 June 2017 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1332
Joined  2014-08-01

ALWAYS KILL ROXTON FIRST! You get a special bonus

Signature 

SCRIPTING IS BAD! ACCOUNT SHARING IS BAD! Cheating is bad, so stop doing it please!