NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Crew Spreadsheet
Posted: 21 December 2016 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2016-08-16

I updated Cynical Driver’s spreadsheet to include all the crew currently listed on the WIKI. Some of the crew are missing stats on the spreadsheet because they are missing on the Wiki. I will update those as the wiki gets updated. This is the first iteration so I hope to add more if there is interest.

You will need to download a copy to add information on your crew.

Feel free to leave feedback below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VhJjKVJs7qJrK30RhkLtAXTXVBr-KSvaMzS1YZNZFz8/edit?usp=sharing

Posted: 06 January 2017 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2016-08-16

Updated:

I updated my spreadsheet. You can download it below at the link at the end of this post. For it to function for sorting you need to download a copy. Should be good to go for finding highest stats for Sunday’s challenge. Simply hit the arrow in the rarity column and only select 3, then hit the arrow in the non-human column and only select yes. Then hit the arrow above the trait you are looking for and sort highest to lowest. Up to you if you want to sort by base, min or max roll.

I’ve added the Starfleet trait for all 1, 2, and 3 star crew as well. If Saturday’s challenge happens to be starfleet we are set. If it is female I’ll have to figure that out.

If you are looking for a character with a particular unique trait you can search for that as well. Hit the arrow above the unique trait column, select text, then contains. Type in the trait you are looking for and click okay. Then sort for highest to lowest in the trait of your choice. Good for finding a char on that pesky node with special requirements.

If you want to show all chars data>sort and filter> clear

Enjoy and feel free to comment.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QjysEBJ-wyBji8KJoo-TPz9sCgeuwoanqqXoNknMtNE/edit?usp=sharing

Posted: 21 January 2017 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  2016-05-29

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your work in this.  We use it and appreciate it grin

Posted: 03 March 2017 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-03-03

Thanks for keeping this updated.

Question about updates though, is there an easy way to include new characters on old sheets?  Rather than having to transfer stuff to an updated sheet, could I cut/insert new characters onto sheets I’ve already filled in?

Posted: 03 March 2017 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  531
Joined  2016-04-16

I have a long unanswered question about this thing over here.

Signature 

= EXODUS =

Posted: 09 March 2017 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2016-08-16
Grograman - 03 March 2017 10:30 AM

Thanks for keeping this updated.

Question about updates though, is there an easy way to include new characters on old sheets?  Rather than having to transfer stuff to an updated sheet, could I cut/insert new characters onto sheets I’ve already filled in?

I do hope to include that. That is probably my next addition. Although it would most likely be done by running a VBA script so it might not work if you are only using the sheet through google docs.

The VBA script is how I transfer the info from the Wiki to the sheet. I haven’t been updating because I have been busy. I hope to work on it some more. I was running into a problem with how the Wiki formatted then data but perhaps the new wiki will solve that.

Posted: 10 March 2017 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2016-08-16

So for those that use this sheet. Do you use a copy in google sheets or download it and use excel? I know not everyone has excel so that makes the updating without losing your personal sheet with what you have tricky.

I’ve added columns for the gauntlet, min and max for each gauntlet skill as well as a sum of the min and max for all gauntlet stats. I figured that might be helpful.

Posted: 10 March 2017 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1354
Joined  2017-01-08
Admiral Crunch - 10 March 2017 03:02 PM

So for those that use this sheet. Do you use a copy in google sheets or download it and use excel? I know not everyone has excel so that makes the updating without losing your personal sheet what what you have tricky.

I’ve added columns for the gauntlet, min and max for each gauntlet skill as well as a sum of the min and max for all gauntlet stats. I figured that might be helpful.

I use a copy of it on my Google Docs site. I tried downloading to Excel, but I wasn’t happy with the formatting there.

Signature 

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG “Haven”

Posted: 15 March 2017 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2017-03-15

On the Checklist tab, what does “Cap” refer to?

Posted: 20 March 2017 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2016-08-16
Aychjayeff - 15 March 2017 07:58 PM

I use that to mark when I have equipped a char fully. It isn’t totally necessary to the working of hte spreadsheet.

Posted: 22 March 2017 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  531
Joined  2016-04-16
Admiral Crunch - 20 March 2017 09:31 AM

I use that to mark when I have equipped a char fully. It isn’t totally necessary to the working of hte spreadsheet.

Finally a partial answer to my questions in the other thread.  So I guess that putting a “Y” or “N” in there serves fine…

So for the XP level column, do you just put the character level in there?

Attaching my picture from the other thread here as this thread is dedicated to this specific spreadsheet.

Image Attachments
STT_Crew_Worksheet_Setup.jpg
 Signature 

= EXODUS =

Posted: 22 March 2017 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2016-10-14

I have copied this to my Google drive but am unable to edit it.  What do I need to do?

Signature 

FF but not FE 5* = 0, 4* = 19, 3* = 5, 2* = 1

FE but not FF 5* = 0, 4* = 1, 3* = 0

Immortalized 5* = 0, 4* = 11, 3* = 57, 2* = 36, 1* = 27

Posted: 04 April 2017 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2017-03-15
Admiral Crunch - 20 March 2017 09:31 AM

Thank you Admiral! Sorry for the delay!

Knight, that’s what I did - XP level is the crew member’s current level.

Posted: 04 April 2017 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2017-03-15
SvenLundgren - 22 March 2017 02:09 PM

I have copied this to my Google drive but am unable to edit it.  What do I need to do?

SvenLundgren: In Google Drive there is a difference between these two types of actions, 1) adding or moving a shared file to your Google Drive and 2) creating a copy of a file. I wonder if you only did the former. If you only added the original file to your Drive, then you might still only be linking to the original, copy protecting file.

What you need to do is make your own copy of the file. Then you should be able to edit it.