NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Getting close to launch deadline
Posted: 02 November 2015 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2014-04-14

I cant wait for this game to come out and I have a fleet of people who already want to join the game on multiple platforms, yet none of us have been accepted for the beta; will there be more people added to the beta before the game opens? I check my email daily for the invite and I can only assume that there are others like me.
One word of advise for the game makers: work hard to make all platforms equal, all mobile games I have played have been heavily biased towards ios and the whole game has suffered; so make sure you give more time in the beta to android than ios so to make sure everything is balanced or there WILL be a massive devide between the community including segregation between fleets and a unfair advantage in the pvp battles.

Posted: 11 November 2015 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2015-07-29

Have been watching this game closely for about half a year now. Havent posted much but I’ve been reading on all beta updates. Im in the same boat as you, check the mail every day, and spam folder, hoping for atleast something..

I don’t mind waiting but the lack of updates is what I don’t like.

Signature 

Reddit community - Come join us on Discord (chat)

Posted: 11 November 2015 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2015-10-12

Well, here’s the latest. I found it on startrek.com. I don’t know why it’s not on DB yet.

http://www.startrek.com/article/points-of-interest-in-star-trek-timelines

Signature 

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.”

Posted: 12 November 2015 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2014-06-10
Exile of Gallifrey - 11 November 2015 08:25 PM

Well, here’s the latest. I found it on startrek.com. I don’t know why it’s not on DB yet.

http://www.startrek.com/article/points-of-interest-in-star-trek-timelines

Now on disruptorbeam.com https://www.disruptorbeam.com/blog/entry/wish-you-were-here-points-of-interest-in-star-trek-timelines smile

Interesting post, very excited to be visiting the Badlands.

Signature 

Shields at 87%.

Visit the Star Trek Timelines Wiki - more information than the Enterprise’s memory banks.
Join the community at the Star Trek Timelines Subreddit.

Posted: 13 November 2015 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
STT Command
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3840
Joined  2013-05-15

The beta is ongoing. We’ve invited many hundreds of people, and hundreds are playing the game every day. We’re still iOS only in beta, but we’ve been testing the Android build internally, and when we feel good enough about it, we’ll invite Android beta players as well.

For the game itself, there has been massive progress from Alpha to Beta 3 (and Beta 4, which is the next beta build we’re working on). We’re doing something special to show it off later today, so keep your eyes peeled!

Signature 

Nod
Product Manager, Star Trek Timelines

Posted: 13 November 2015 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2015-07-29

Thanks for the update Nod. I know this might be hard to answer but is 2015 still a realistic target?

Signature 

Posted: 13 November 2015 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
STT Command
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3840
Joined  2013-05-15
Sci-Tek - 13 November 2015 12:35 PM

Thanks for the update Nod. I know this might be hard to answer but is 2015 still a realistic target?

We’re not really talking about a specific release date yet - we’re focused on polishing and improving the game from beta build to beta build right now. We’ll ship it when we’re satisfied that it’s the game you deserve!

Signature 

Nod
Product Manager, Star Trek Timelines

Posted: 13 November 2015 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2015-07-29
Nod - 13 November 2015 02:37 PM

We’re not really talking about a specific release date yet - we’re focused on polishing and improving the game from beta build to beta build right now. We’ll ship it when we’re satisfied that it’s the game you deserve!

Looking forward to see the result, thanks for answering! smile

Signature 

Posted: 14 November 2015 11:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2015-10-12

Well, as an Android user, thank you for taking the time to get it right.

BTW, will you be posting the Disruptor Stream on YouTube, because I missed it and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Signature 

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.”

‹‹ Beta      Can’t select anything ››