NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

The Ferengi D’kora
Posted: 08 June 2015 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2332
Joined  2012-08-25

Last week we put up a first look video at the Ferengi D’kora! Check it out, here and please share your feedback and comments with us on the YouTube page, or here in the forums.

https://youtu.be/_xJDzr8ZhMU

Enjoy! smile

Signature 

Khatie McKeeper
Former Community Director, Disruptor Beam

I’ve worked with you through tough times and fun.
Play on now, make me proud of what you’ll become.

Posted: 08 June 2015 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1927
Joined  2014-04-18

Looks awesome silly huuuuu-mahn!  Nice call out from Tim.

To add to the minutae… I believe the turbolift in the background behind Tim looks far too safe and walled in.  You guys should get a much smaller lift put in with no silly safety features like walls or rails to keep people inside in case of Klingon attack. I mean sheesh… next thing you’ll put fuses in the consoles or some other madness! smile

Signature 

“Seize the time - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ~ Jean Luc Picard / Kamin
Fleet = eXo, Formerly Unimatrix B4-0

Posted: 08 June 2015 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1103
Joined  2014-04-09

Bird of Prey vs a Ferengi Marauder?  The Ferengi ship has the far superior weapons, shields, power advantage over the Bird of Prey.  We always seem to forget, a Bird of Prey is small, with a crew less than 25.  The Marauder has a crew compliment of 450.

Signature 

Peace, Love and Fuzy Wuzy Tribbles.

Posted: 09 June 2015 11:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2015-03-09
HTower - 08 June 2015 07:26 PM

Bird of Prey vs a Ferengi Marauder?  The Ferengi ship has the far superior weapons, shields, power advantage over the Bird of Prey.  We always seem to forget, a Bird of Prey is small, with a crew less than 25.  The Marauder has a crew compliment of 450.

The marauder also has a ‘Ferengi’ captain…....you might wanna consider that wink

Posted: 17 June 2015 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  703
Joined  2014-04-09

Cap Denslog ........... Supplemental

I’ve re-posted another link to the video that they uploaded earlier today because some were having problems accessing the first link.

▶ 1:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2CGbDkT-oE

13 hours ago - Uploaded by Disruptor Beam
Disruptor Beam’s Senior Designer Tim Crosby shares an early look at the Ferengi D’kora

I had enough Gold Pressed Latinum to hitch a ride and take a look inside.  Going in “incognito”  I hope my press on ears don’t fall off because after a tour of the bridge, and a few rounds of Dabo, ........ I’m going to see if my lobes can handle what comes with a Marauder Massage.  wink

Image Attachments
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
 Signature 

Cap Denslog ....out

“Beam me up to the UNIMATRIX B4 - ZERO fleet”