NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

New Ship Revealed! The Cardassian Galor-class
Posted: 06 May 2015 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2332
Joined  2012-08-25

We’re pretty excited to show you the next ship in our content reveals, as announced on StarTrek.com today:

http://www.startrek.com/article/star-trek-timelines-cardassian-galor-class-cruiser

The video is here:

https://youtu.be/GVTjLtTquJM

Enjoy and please share with your friends and Star Trek communities!

smile

Signature 

Khatie McKeeper
Former Community Director, Disruptor Beam

I’ve worked with you through tough times and fun.
Play on now, make me proud of what you’ll become.

Posted: 06 May 2015 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2015-04-06

Very nice starship?

Signature 

I am always beaming down!

Posted: 06 May 2015 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1103
Joined  2014-04-09

Just as important as the pretty graphics(maybe more?) are the hints about how each ship will be different.

Starships are a deeply integral part of Star Trek, as iconic and memorable as our favorite characters. In Timelines, you’ll be able to collect and captain a lot of different ships, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.

Last week, you might’ve seen two of Starfleet’s most-famous starships in the Star Trek Timelines PAX East 2015 Demo video. While we’ll be sharing more details on the functionality of starships in Timelines in the coming months, we’d like to reveal a starship that may be very familiar to some readers: the Cardassian Galor Class Cruiser.

As Timelines moves closer to beta, future reveals will explore starship details, famous points of interest, game systems, and Star Trek storytelling. If there’s something you’d love to see, let the Disruptor Beam team know on Facebook, Twitter or the official Timelines forums.

Coming to mobile and web, Star Trek Timelines merges the characters, stories, and settings from TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT. Recruit your favorite heroes and villains to build the ideal crew, explore the galaxy and be captain of your own destiny.

Signature 

Peace, Love and Fuzy Wuzy Tribbles.

Posted: 06 May 2015 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1927
Joined  2014-04-18

Beautiful!  And the LCARS tabs off the ship make me want to click and see what they control!

Signature 

“Seize the time - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ~ Jean Luc Picard / Kamin
Fleet = eXo, Formerly Unimatrix B4-0

Posted: 06 May 2015 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1103
Joined  2014-04-09
Papinka - 06 May 2015 06:02 PM

Beautiful!  And the LCARS tabs off the ship make me want to click and see what they control!

Ooh, I missed that at the end of the video.  Clicking on them only pauses the video though :(

wink

Signature 

Peace, Love and Fuzy Wuzy Tribbles.

Posted: 07 May 2015 12:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Joined  2015-04-06

Oh? Did not see the LCARS in youtube.

Signature 

Posted: 07 May 2015 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  703
Joined  2014-04-09

Cap Denslog .......... Supplemental

Excellent observation Papinka…......... Your notation in reference to the LCARS tabs made me go back to review the PAX Demo Video for further analysis.  When I initially viewed the Demo I thought the blue flares around the ships were like the continuous ” screen-flares” seen in the movie ST Into Darkness. Upon further review the blue LCARS tabs around the ships appear to allow players to ‘go into’ various parts of the ships and make crew assignments etc.

Hopefully we will soon see video of what the inside of those areas of the ships look like.

Thanks Papinka

Signature 

Cap Denslog ....out

“Beam me up to the UNIMATRIX B4 - ZERO fleet”

Posted: 07 May 2015 12:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Joined  2015-04-06
Cap Denslog - 07 May 2015 12:45 AM

Cap Denslog .......... Supplemental

Excellent observation Papinka…......... Your notation in reference to the LCARS tabs made me go back to review the PAX Demo Video for further analysis.  When I initially viewed the Demo I thought the blue flares around the ships were like the continuous ” screen-flares” seen in the movie ST Into Darkness. Upon further review the blue LCARS tabs around the ships appear to allow players to ‘go into’ various parts of the ships and make crew assignments etc.

Hopefully we will soon see video of what the inside of those areas of the ships look like.

Thanks Papinka

Hoi Cap. I have sent U a comment I think in Ur PM. But I am not sure anymore.

Signature 

Posted: 07 May 2015 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  168
Joined  2015-02-23

Very pretty ship. Not my first choice, tho. I’m a Federation grrrrrrrrrrrrl all the way. But nice spotting to posters above on the LCARS buttons - I’d thought they were merely decorative too. Very intriguing!! Show us more…

Signature 

There’s no place like home… but the stars…

Posted: 07 May 2015 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  264
Joined  2013-07-10

nice ship, actually like the cardasian ships… any chance of a Klingon one?????

Signature 

Posted: 07 May 2015 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1927
Joined  2014-04-18
Lord Bally Gunner - 07 May 2015 10:00 AM

nice ship, actually like the cardasian ships… any chance of a Klingon one?????

I’d assume a very high chance grin

Signature 

“Seize the time - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ~ Jean Luc Picard / Kamin
Fleet = eXo, Formerly Unimatrix B4-0

Posted: 07 May 2015 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Joined  2015-04-06

Me the same idea surprised

Signature 

Posted: 07 May 2015 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  252
Joined  2014-05-07
Poesje - 07 May 2015 10:22 AM

+1 smile

Posted: 07 May 2015 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Joined  2015-04-06
B & W - 07 May 2015 12:20 PM
Poesje - 07 May 2015 10:22 AM

+1 smile

Aaaaah I fell in love with the LCARS kiss kiss kiss

Signature 

Posted: 11 May 2015 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2014-06-10

Ooo, looking good.

Signature 

Shields at 87%.

Visit the Star Trek Timelines Wiki - more information than the Enterprise’s memory banks.
Join the community at the Star Trek Timelines Subreddit.